Thin, anatomically-shaped glove ensures dexterityExcellent abrasion resistance: longer lastingAvailable in vending machine packagingSpecific featuresDot embossing for better insulation and better gripApplicationsCeramic and plastics industryHandling of composite materials after heat processingOther industriesHandling of moulds in the ceramic industryHandling of hot steel after weldingHandling of hot pipingConstruction Industry (Heating engineers/Plumbers)Maintaining pipes, heating equipment
- THE TEMPDEX 710 – Nitrile Sandy Gloves with Thermal Protection up to 150°C, Used in Dry/Moderately Oily Environments with a Short-Term Contact Time, Making them the ideal Thermal Gloves
- USED AS Thermal Work Gloves in the Ceramic and Plastics Industry During Material Heat Processing, Construction Industry for Plumbers Maintaining Heating Equipment
- THIN GLOVES with Comfort and Dexterity with the Special Feature of the Dot Embossing for Better Insulation and Grip, Long Lasting due to the Excellent Abrasion Resistance, Seamless Knitted Internal Textile Support
- THE TempDex 710 comes in Three sizes 7, 9, 11, Packaged in a Single Pair Pack
- Mapa Professional a Worldwide Brand in Hand Protection, Providing Workforces Highly Tested and Cost-Efficient Work Gloves with Greater Comfort and Safety.