IVY Classic Industries is dedicated to producing a comprehensive, quality line of power tool accessories and hand tools. IVY Classic Swift Cut Masonry Cut-Off Blades are constructed out of resin bonded silicon-carbide grain which enables faster cutting of brick, concrete block, slate, tile and other masonry products. The blades feature double reinforced fiberglass mesh for durability and safety and metal reinforced arbors for extra strength. IVY Classic products: 41018, 41020 and 41022 are intended for use with circular saws.
- Designed to cut brick, concrete block, slate, tile and other masonry products, Swift Cut (Registered Trademark)
- Resin bonded Silicon-Carbide grain for faster cutting, Type 1 blade - for cutting only
- Blade double reinforced with fiberglass mesh for durability and safety
- Arbor reinforced with metal for extra strength
- Diameter: 8-inch, Width: 1/8-inch, Arbor: 5/8-inch Diamond Knockout, Max RPM: 7,500